Supervise the Power Plant maintenance on Mechanical equipment and Civil/Architectural work to support the achievement of company target with the implementation of working procedure.
· Ensure all the job of maintenance are in safely and in accordance with working procedure and standard regulation of the company such as on PPE, correct the working tools to avoid any risk.
· Evaluate the procedure and work method, material, working duration, trouble shooting and risk assessment during maintain of Mechanical equipment to improve of working effectively, efficiency and safely.
· Prepare and provide a SOP, working instruction procedure, tools and material/spare part to supporting the maintenance work for Coal Handling & Ash Handling Systems.
· Conduct accountable for cost control of daily work and shutdown activities in accordance with applicable procedure in order to ensure transparency in mechanical activities.
· Responsible for budgeting, scheduling, pre-outage hazard preparation, measurement metrics, critiques, etc.
· Accountable for providing supervision to the execution of maintenance work. Maintain and hold reports accountable to clear performance standards.
· Maintain a working knowledge of company policies, plant procedures, environmental regulatory and permit requirements and other applicable regulations and standards.
· Utilize the Computerized Maintenance Management System or Work Order system to assign work.
· Responsible to monitor and carry out preventive maintenance such as building maintenance, parks/landscape, asphalt roads & related common works.
· Able to supervise & monitoring any plant improvement which is related to the Civil works.
To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please visit our career site at www.adarocareer.com
BEWARE RECRUITMENT SCAMS USING ADARO ENERGY OR SUBSIDIARY NAMES
To prospective job applicants of Adaro Group, please be aware that recruitment fraud has been known to be carried out using PT Adaro Energy, Tbk and subsidiaries name in which applicants are contacted asked to transfer money to pay for recruitment ticket.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.
Should you need to set further clarification, please contact Adaro Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your attention.
Adaro Group Human Resources Department