Responsible to overseeing and coordinating the operation of the equipment and maintaining the safety and the efficiency of the power plant and auxiliary plant at control room.
· To apply the safety rules and procedures in Company in accordance with the quality management in the Company to support the safety and smooth operation of Power Plant.
· To control the operational shift of Power Plant in all circumstances to maintain the availability of Power Plant.
· To monitor and guide all required activities for equipment.
· To investigate and to provide the solution arising to the Plant (trouble, abnormal operational condition, danger sign) and provide the solution to be followed up to support the continuity and availability of Power Plant.
· To prepare Faults Report from force stage and to prepare and also to review the quality and accuracy of the required information to be reported to Maintenance Department for further corrective action.
· To publish Permit-to-Work and isolation accurately and timely-manner for the continuity and Power Plant maintenance.
· To ensure the accuracy and completeness of Plant Quality Records which has been completed to ensure all Power Plant activity is documented.
· To ensure the achievement of relevant procedures and Work Instructions at Quality Management System during conduct the daily works following Management Standard.
· To make daily report, work order, and record the usage of the material in conducting the work to support the continuity of operational and maintenance of Power Plant.
To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please visit our career site at www.adarocareer.com
BEWARE RECRUITMENT SCAMS USING ADARO ENERGY OR SUBSIDIARY NAMES
To prospective job applicants of Adaro Group, please be aware that recruitment fraud has been known to be carried out using PT Adaro Energy, Tbk and subsidiaries name in which applicants are contacted asked to transfer money to pay for recruitment ticket.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.
Should you need to set further clarification, please contact Adaro Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your attention.
Adaro Group Human Resources Department