Responsible for all QAQC Inspector for all of the power plant’s construction works to ensure that all works are done according to contract and specification.
· To collect and analyze all non-conformance reports for all the power plant construction works, ensuring that all QAQC Inspectors are done through a single channel and thus to ensure all QAQC Inspectors are well controlled.
· To ensure all works that do not comply with contract specifications and standards are documented and monitored.
· To follow up on all works that do not comply to specification and standards and to process the necessary documentations for works that have been corrected and meet quality specifications and standards.
· To monitor and control all QAQC Inspectors from contractors and subcontractors to ensure contractor and subcontractors work quality is according to contract spec and standards.
· Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Engineering
· Min. 3 years of experience as QAQC Material Inspector on Construction works from power plant/ oil & gas/ heavy industry
· Good communication & managerial skills
· Good command in English both oral and written
· Willing to be placed at Tanjung, Kalimantan Selatan
To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please visit our career site at www.adarocareer.com
BEWARE RECRUITMENT SCAMS USING ADARO ENERGY OR SUBSIDIARY NAMES
To prospective job applicants of Adaro Group, please be aware that recruitment fraud has been known to be carried out using PT Adaro Energy, Tbk and subsidiaries name in which applicants are contacted asked to transfer money to pay for recruitment ticket.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.
Should you need to set further clarification, please contact Adaro Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your attention.
Adaro Group Human Resources Department