Responsible for the procurement of goods and services to fulfill the company's operational requirements in accordance with the proposed specifications and requirements so that the company's operations run smoothly.
• Min. SMK graduates from all majors (Department of Engineering preferred)
• Has competence: procurement management and contract management
• Have the ability to use computer and Ms. Office
• Having good communication skills
• Have the ability to work in a team
• Good English, spoken and written skills
• Willing to be placed in Tanjung, South Kalimantan
To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please visit our career site at www.adarocareer.com
BEWARE RECRUITMENT SCAMS USING ADARO ENERGY OR SUBSIDIARY NAMES
To prospective job applicants of Adaro Group, please be aware that recruitment fraud has been known to be carried out using PT Adaro Energy, Tbk and subsidiaries name in which applicants are contacted asked to transfer money to pay for recruitment ticket.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.
Should you need to set further clarification, please contact Adaro Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your attention.
Adaro Group Human Resources Department