Responsible to operate the Dump Truck to support the Power Plant operations.
· To operate heavy equipment in accordance with SOP to support the Power Plant Operations.
· To complete the work report such as Log Sheet and Log Book to ensure the report is presented accurately and in timely manner.
· To identify and report the damage of the heavy equipment to Shift Supervisor to be followed up to maintenance and repair to support the continuity Company operational.
· Responsible to operate heavy equipment (Dump Truck)
· Min. Technical High School majoring mechanical or other related major
· Min. 3 years experience as Heavy Equipment Operator (Dump Truck Operator)
· Have a valid certification of SIO (Surat Ijin Operasi) of Dump Truck
· Good communication skill
· Willing to be based in Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan
To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please visit our career site at www.adarocareer.com
BEWARE RECRUITMENT SCAMS USING ADARO ENERGY OR SUBSIDIARY NAMES
To prospective job applicants of Adaro Group, please be aware that recruitment fraud has been known to be carried out using PT Adaro Energy, Tbk and subsidiaries name in which applicants are contacted asked to transfer money to pay for recruitment ticket.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.
Should you need to set further clarification, please contact Adaro Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Thank you for your attention.
Adaro Group Human Resources Department