To support overall recruitment and selection activities to fulfill manpower needs based on agreed organization structure to fulfill business needs.
· To conduct the interview with the applicants to obtain work history, training, education, and job skills.
· To perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using some sources.
· To prepare and maintain the employment records.
· To contact the applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
· To screen and refer applicants to hiring personnel in the organization, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
· To arrange candidates’ interviews and provide travel arrangement if necessary.
· To make the regular report for recruitment activities to Hiring Manager and the Management to inform the progress of the recruitment.
· Minimum S1 majoring Psychology (Psychologist is preferred)
· Minimum 1 year experience in similar position or Recruitment Consultant
· Required Competencies : Interviewing Skills, Selection Method, Recruitment Management
· Good communication skills
· Good command in English both verbal and written
· Willing to have frequently travel
· Willing to be contractual for 1 (one) year period for project
To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please visit our career site at www.adarocareer.com
BEWARE RECRUITMENT SCAMS USING ADARO ENERGY OR SUBSIDIARY NAMES
To prospective job applicants of Adaro Group, please be aware that recruitment fraud has been known to be carried out using PT Adaro Energy, Tbk and subsidiaries name in which applicants are contacted asked to transfer money to pay for recruitment ticket.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.
Should you need to set further clarification, please contact Adaro Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your attention.
Adaro Group Human Resources Department