Responsible to control, monitoring and operate the power plant operational (Boiler, Turbine, BOP, and auxiliary plant) in order to reach the target and run smoothly and safe.
· To control and monitor the DCS operator in power plant operational (boiler, turbine, BOP, and auxiliary power plant) by DCS control based on approved procedure to reach the production target following health and safety principles.
· To provide the directions of monitoring and technical actions to operational machine to DCS Operator Unit 1 and 2 and Field Operator based on DCS observation result to monitor panel as well as analyze the abnormality to get the decision which will be doing and also to coordinate with Shift Supervisor to have follow up action in timely manner.
· To monitor and coordinate all the activities which required for Start-Up and Shut Down of the Power Plant equipment to support the continuity of Power Plant operations.
· To identify the dangerous potential during operational Power Plant process and conduct the action based on settled up procedures as well as to report abnormality in the report to be evaluated and followed up accurately and timely manner.
· To respond and control the emergency situation, emergency response such as fire and oil leaks to ensure the worker's safety, plant and environment.
· To report the condition, disturbance findings, and latest update about power plant operations to DCS Officer in Charge in shift in Operator Daily Report in shift / daily log sheets which has been defined for continuity Power Plant operations.
· To coordinate with Maintenance Dept to follow up maintenance requirements findings to support the continuity of Power Plant operations.
To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please visit our career site at www.adarocareer.com
BEWARE RECRUITMENT SCAMS USING ADARO ENERGY OR SUBSIDIARY NAMES
To prospective job applicants of Adaro Group, please be aware that recruitment fraud has been known to be carried out using PT Adaro Energy, Tbk and subsidiaries name in which applicants are contacted asked to transfer money to pay for recruitment ticket.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.
Should you need to set further clarification, please contact Adaro Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Thank you for your attention.
Adaro Group Human Resources Department