Responsible for monitoring and coordinating subcontractor performance on the construction of the power plant project’s mechanical works to ensure that all construction is done as according to specification, design, and schedule.
· Monitor subcontractor’s performance on the power plant’s mechanical works to ensure that construction is done as according to design.
· Identify mechanical design issues during the engineering and construction of the power plant and to recommended and coordinate action plans to ensure corrective action is taken.
· Monitor and report subcontractor’s construction progress to the power plant’s mechanical works to ensure engineering and construction are done on schedule and to recommended corrective actions for any mechanical engineering issues.
· Identify potential cost-effective equipment modification that has the potential to
· Improve performance, reliability, and safety.
· Coordinate and monitor the implementation of instructions regarding the engineering and construction of the power plant’s mechanical works from the Mechanical Team Leader and Mechanical Engineering Manager to ensure construction is done as according to the agreed design.
· Coordinate subcontractor activities regarding the construction of mechanical works for the power plant and to monitor the progress and performance of the subcontractors to ensure that the power plant’s mechanical works are constructed on schedule and on spec.
· Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Mechanical Engineering
· Minimum 3 years experience in mechanical construction (coal fired power plant/ oil & gas)
· Good command in English both verbal and written
· Willing to be on contractual basis during the project
· Willing to be located at Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan
To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please visit our career site at www.adarocareer.com
BEWARE RECRUITMENT SCAMS USING ADARO ENERGY OR SUBSIDIARY NAMES
To prospective job applicants of Adaro Group, please be aware that recruitment fraud has been known to be carried out using PT Adaro Energy, Tbk and subsidiaries name in which applicants are contacted asked to transfer money to pay for recruitment ticket.
Adaro Group has never asked our prospective job applicants to transfer some money for recruitment process.
Should you need to set further clarification, please contact Adaro Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Thank you for your attention.
Adaro Group Human Resources Department